Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What's been cooking.....

So I haven't updated in a while because I haven't baked at home in a few weeks. Why you ask? Because I have the unique opportunity to get an apprenticeship with a cupcake bakery! I found out about it through a friend and after emailing got a confirmation to start the next week! Where is it at? Robicelli's! Go read the ridiculous flavors they have coming in the next few weeks. Make yourself drool by reading the previous flavors. Seriously.

I have been learning a ton, even tho it's only been 2 nights working there. It's been great. It is so nice to have a place to go to that I actually enjoy! Don't get me wrong, it's tough work standing all day and leaning over a huge industrial sized sink- but its already been worth it! These insanely good cupcakes are made by a husband and wife team and now a few of us interns, thats it! It amazes me, especially that the quality is so good! They deliver to a bunch of places in NY and Brooklyn so go find some and eat them!!!!!!

I'll get back into some experiments at home in the coming weeks, I have a few things I have been planning to try. But for now, I am happily baking on Tuesday nights!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!