Saturday, March 19, 2011

Support Robicelli's!!! C'mon You Know You Want To!

Not a whole lot of baking is going on in the house, even tho there is a list on my fridge of things I hope to get to, and blog. But there is an important food related matter at hand. The place where I am interning, and learning tons from, is having a fund raising campaign and even if i reach only a few people here, it's worth it!

The couple who own/run Robicelli's are really great people. They took us interns in and have treated us like we are really a part of their company and their family. They are just good people with big dreams and they need some financial help to keep it going. I'm biased BUT the truth is the flavors and quality of these cupcakes doesn't compare to anything else on the cupcake market today!

So spare a few bucks, support a local business, help them open their newest shop and inadvertently keep me working for them! I would really love to stick with these great people beyond my internship. This is a chance for me to work doing something I truly love, not just a job!

Click the link!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!