Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's A Girl! :)

OBVIOUSLY I have been slow on getting things posted here, everything going on with me has been keeping me from writing, but i'd really like to get back into it....so if anyone's still out there this is the latest scoop....

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

I am 34 weeks along now and quite large and round (LOL) and the whole process of being pregnant has been a whirlwind that I don't even know if I have ever really understood. She kicks all the time now and moves around visibly,  its so surreal. I have seen her on several sonograms and I really can't wait to meet her! I had a wonderful baby shower thrown by my best friend, Laura and got so much great stuff. I am amazed at all the generosity of the new friends I have made, without them I'd be lost, I am a lucky lady.

Things, in general, are really good down here in sunny Florida. I really do like it here, i love the greenness and the warm weather. I don't miss much about NY, except maybe live Theater- but to quell that fix I found a theater where Broadway touring companies come about 20 minutes away. I don't miss the smog or the tiny apartments or the subway. Here its green and lush and every apartment is not a shoe box and even has its own washer and dryer AND a dishwasher!!!!

In the coming weeks I am going to try and record whats going on with me so I can show it to my baby girl someday. I hope you'll stick with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!