Friday, July 9, 2010

Still Alive.....Cue Portal Song Here.

Sorry that song has been in my head lately, ever since I added it to a random playlist on my ipod shuffle. Anyway, thats neither here nor there!

I have been busy as of late with some early summer cleaning and reconnecting with friends since we have much more time on our hands these days (Hubby only works 3 days a week and I am currently "between jobs"). So that basically means not much creative cooking or baking going on.

I do have some ideas in the works tho...some lemony ideas. More on that in the near future, I hope.

I also got some business cards and postcards printed up!!!! So I am looking fwd to spreading the word about my yummies.

So stick around, there's sure to be something tasty in the mix soon.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear your thoughts!